On December 9, 1936, a group of students from the Pia Balmes school decides that war is not enough reason to stop seeing each other. The school was the weekly meeting point between them, and was closed for security.
Under the name of Pink's, this group of friends founded their own Club and continues to meet week after week despite the country's turbulent situation. The year 39, with the war already over, the Club is forced to change its name. The regime does not accept foreign names. Thus, it is decided to rename the club to Ariel.
Since then, Table Tennis and Bridge have been the main activities, obtaining national championship titles on several occasions. Now, after 83 years, the club takes a step forward and leaves its mythical apartment on Gran de Gracia street and reopen on Maignon street, just above Plaça Lesseps . With more than 700 m², the club hopes to be at least 80 years more enjoying sports, games and especially, friendship.
Welcome to the Club!